Monday, July 9, 2012

A good place to start

The beginning is a good place to start right.  So let's see, my name is Melinda, I am 35 years old, I am a mom to the most amazing 5 month old little boy.  I am married to my best friend and have been for 4 years.  I have a good job that on most days I love, sounds pretty amazing right.  Well it is, on most days, if I look past the down things.  Those are I am over weight, I struggle with parts of being a mom, my self confidence and self image.  And even with a great job it is still a struggle some days because my husband has been out of work for almost a year. 
In the past month I realized I am not the happy lucky go person I used to be and I don't know when I lost that person.  I have lost that person and so want to get it back.  So starting today I am going to work on my weight, work on being ok with the mom I am and start to look up from here and not down.  That is where this blog comes in, to find the support to be ok with it all.  To be ok with having bad days and having the support for it.  And to maybe encourage other people like I have been from other blogs. 
So let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment